Enjoy Reading my Labbook.
- Published the Technical Report (Click here) on the website today in a post. Arnoud Visser already put it on our website under Publications.
- Changes made in handling of the gameStateController.py. The gameStateController now gets the match information instead of the main program (soul.py). Furthermore I corrected some function handling. The function handling goes now as follows: Soul asks something (ie. team color) to the gameStateController, which contains the logic that gathers this information. This logic will asks its information to the gameController and buttonController. This gives the following graph:
- Tested the nao fully and both the player and keeper are fully functional in penalty mode due to my changes.
- I made some small editions to loader.py
The Nao now automatically enables its buttons and puts it volume on 90%, unless the football mode is enabled.
Also I documented the file fully and commited it after testing
- I added the license to the Code Release and now it can be officially announced to all the other teams in the Standard Platform League.