We are redesigning the website!
After a few attacks on our old Wordpress site, we’ve decided to switch to a statically generated website. We’ve kept forgetting to update our Wordpress install, and thus were prone to security breeches.
So, we are going to change a lot. As you might have noticed, the website has a new design, which is not final yet.
It’s been a while since our latest post, and lots of things have happened! Recently, we have been quite busy with two large projects. This post will be about one of them - the qualification for RoboCup 2016 in Leipzig!
You can read our team qualification document, but maybe it is more interesting to see things in action and watch the YouTube clip from our channel, which is posted below:
Read more …
- Caitlin Lagrand, Michiel van der Meer, and Arnoud Visser. The Roasted Tomato Challenge for a Humanoid Robot. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Autonomous Robot Systems and Competitions (ICARSC) (Bragança, Portugal, 4 May 2016).
- Caitlin Lagrand and Michiel van der Meer. Towards the Humanoid Robot Butler. Project report (Universiteit van Amsterdam, January 2016).
- Patrick de Kok, Sébastien Negrijn, Mustafa Karaalioğlu, Caitlin Lagrand, Michiel van der Meer, Jonathan Gerbscheid, Thomas Groot, and Arnoud Visser. Team Qualification Document for RoboCup 2016 – Leipzig, Germany. (Dutch Nao Team, Universiteit van Amsterdam & Maastricht University, 1 December 2015).
- Martin van Harmelen, Michiel van der Meer, Maarten Boon, Jonathan Gerbscheid, and Arnoud Visser. Hunting a robot controlled by an artificial brain. In Proceedings of the 27th Belgian-Netherlands Conference on Artificial Intelligence (BNAIC 2015) (Hasselt, Belgium, 5 November 2015).
- Niels Backer and Arnoud Visser. Learning to recognize horn and whistle sounds for humanoid robots. In Proceedings of the 26th Belgian-Netherlands Conference on Artificial Intelligence (BNAIC 2014) (Nijmegen, the Netherlands, 7 November 2014).